London Rock Tours > Tour 10 – The Long and Winding Road
Tour 10 – The Long and Winding Road
Beatles in London – 50 Years And Counting…
Full Day Tour
There are London Beatle tours and there’s THE London Beatle tour. This is it. Don’t be fooled; you can’t see Beatles London on a walking tour, not unless you want to walk 30 miles! The only way to follow this long and winding road is by mini-coach.
The Ultimate & Definitive London Beatles Tour
Beatle fans don’t often realize that many of the iconic sites they associate with the cialis order only now Fab Four are in London and its surroundings, not Liverpool. After all, the ‘Mop tops’ enjoyed their greatest successes after they’d moved south. The Abbey Road Studios and crossing (‘crosswalk’), the final roof top performance, the Ed Sullivan Show video, the film locations for ‘A Hard Day’s Night’, ‘Help’, and ‘The Magical Mystery Tour’, Apple Corp. headquarters, and the Apple Boutique; they are all in London.
One of the Beatles favourite clubsThey played important gigs throughout the city; from their first Soho club performance through the Christmas and capture3d.com fans shows at the Astoria and Hammersmith Odeon, to the Royal Variety Performances at the Palladium and Prince of Wales Theatre.
They recorded here; not just at EMI’s Abbey Road, but at Trident and George Martin’s Air Studios. They had many of their most iconic and recognizable press and PR photographs taken throughout the city.
The individual Beatles all lived in London, of course, so there are the homes and offices owned by the band members and viagra price usa their management. And they partied, met their girlfriends and wives at the city’s clubs and art galleries.
On this tour you follow the genuine cialis 5mg Beatles history in London, from the first hotels they stayed at, to Macca’s current offices and home. You’ll see over 100 iconic sites and truly walk in the Fab Four’s footsteps in the company of a specialist guide who will bring the Beatle history to life.
Most common questions:
- Do we walk across the famed crossing? YES!
- Do we see any Beatles houses? YES!
- Do we see where the final rooftop concert took place? YES!
- Can we recreate any Beatle film scenes? YES!
- Can we see where the ‘Rain/Paperback Writer’ film was shot? YES!
- Do we see the famous four doors from ‘Help’? YES
- Do we see where John met Yoko, and Paul met Linda? YES!
- Do we see where Brian Epstein lived and died? YES!
- Do we see the Apple Corp. buildings? YES!
- Do we have time to stop and take photos? YES!
- Do we see more on uk accutane roaccutane this tour than on any other Beatle tour? YES! YES! YES!
Full Day Tour
Fridays 9.00am to 5.30pm, Mar 24 to Oct 27, 2017
Adult £75 / Child £50 (12 & under).
Departs from the Original Tour Visitor Centre,
17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square.
See map for directions.
Nearest Underground Station:
Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross.
Note: This tour can be run as a private tour on a day of your choice.