London Rock Tours > Bowie & Bolan – The Glam Rock Years
Bowie & Bolan – The Glam Rock Years
David Bowie’s career, until cut short in January 2016, spanned over five decades; London provided both the look here levitra forums where can i purchase starting point of 5 mg cialis his amazing career and many watershed moments along the way. Marc Bolan’s was tragically cut short but he shared the Glam years with his former friend and sometime rival, with his band T Rex.
What better way to discover their joint history and that of the exciting and colourful 1970s than on our Glam Rock tour! You’ll discover their roots and on line viagra canada we like it influences; see the sites and locations that marked each star’s progress through the decade such as studios, gigs, management offices etc; you’ll learn about their sometimes controversial life and loves; enjoy seeing parts of London that you’d not normally see and, en-route, ‘meet’ contemporary names from the ‘Glam rock’ era.
On this unbeatable day you’ll see:
- Bowie’s Brixton birthplace and mural
- Their individual homes and management offices
- The Marc Bolan ‘shrine’ at his car crash site
- The birthplace and ‘death’ site of Ziggy Stardust, including the citysoundsentertainment.com location of the famed album cover photograph and commemorative plaque
- Soho clubs including where the young Bowie had his first disastrous performance, and nearby the famed coffee bar where the young Bolan worked
- The neighbourhood where Bolan lived and wrote many of his early songs and http://www.aca1213.cz/overnight-viagra Bowie learned mime and theatre
- See where Bowie appeared in a Beatle film!
- See locations associated with Bowie/Bolan’s producer – Tony Visconti’s studios and the MainMan HQ
- See apartments and flats throughout London lived in by both Bowie and Bolan at various stages of their career
- Clubs and venues they both played in their formative years when part of cialis non generic from canada diagnosis London’s ‘underground’ scene
- Where their early classics were recorded such as Trident Studios
- Tour the trendy neighbourhoods of the psychedelic 60s and glam rock 70s
- See sites connected with Roxy Music, The Sweet, Wizzard, Iggy Pop, Mott the Hoople, Suzi Quatro, Mud, Alvin Stardust, The Glitter Band and other stars of the ‘Glam’ and early punk world!
To make a reservation send your date request to: email@example.com
Tuesdays and viagra visa searches Sundays: April to October
Depart 09.00am / Return 1.00pm
Prices: Adult £40 / Child £25 (12 & under)
Departs from the Original Tour Visitor Centre,
17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square.
See map for directions.
Nearest Underground Station:
Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross.